Sunday

Treasures

I spent yesterday morning at the beach - my favorite little town. It was so peaceful...I stopped off at a few yard sales; I found this great red (fav color) Coach bag - practically brand new and a brand new Coach wallet. I spent $20 on the bag and $15 on the wallet. I also picked up a pair of these cute valences - vintage fabric reproduction. They will make cute pillows or ?? I also bought this great vintage scale in a minty green and this wonderful vintage tablecloth. The scale will come to Piecemakers and the tablecloth stays with me! I also bought this chippy white folding chair.This afternoon we headed to the beach again and sat ourselves down in the sand for a few hours. Then we stopped at our favorite consignment store and I scored this enormous glass cloche! It's diameter is almost as large as the chair seat...I think it may be coming with me to Piecemakers in 2 weeks!
It was a wonderful weekend...I hope yours was too!




No comments: