Sunday

Thank you

Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by yesterday for the tent sale! Special thanks to Landmark Antiques in Mission Viejo ~ the wonderful ladies there shared my sale information with all of their dealers. The vintage wicker desk left with a very sweet dealer and I look forward to seeing it at Landmark on my next visit but I'm sure it won't be there for long ~ sure to go home with someone else soon. Pam, Debra and Amanda had wonderful goodies for sale; fabric bracelets, door stops, headbands and unique jewelry. More pics will come tomorrow - I need a little R&R today. We ended our day yesterday down at the lake with some of my besties sharing wonderful food (thanks to my hubby) and some tropical cocktails and of course lot's of laughs as we listened to Johnny Lang perform. Have a wonderful Sunday ~ Erin

No comments: