Friday

Happy Fourth of July!

It's a long holiday weekend - so nice to have an extra day off! When I came home last night I put out some of my patriotic decor. Here are some glimpses of my front porch. Even some of the birdhouses have some patriotic flair
I made this banner, love the fabrics. I'm really pleased at how it turned out.
God Bless America and all of our armed service men and women for their commitment to the people of our country!


I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday! We'll be getting together with good friends and enjoying yummy food and a primo view of the fireworks from their backyard pool. ~Erin





2 comments:

The Faded Cottage said...

Hi Erin,
All of the decorations look wonderful on the front porch, awesome job!! Have a great 4th of July!

Allidink said...

Very cute and festive! Happy 4th!

All the best,
Allison