Wednesday

Saturday finds

I've been absent from blogging for a week or so. Just a combination of many things going on and fighting another cold. I wanted to share some of my recent Saturday morning finds! Four vaseline glass plates, a wonderful glass cloche, a Southern Living Style book, an old mixing bowl, a charming vintage embroidered tablecloth, a great big frame that I plan to paint white and back with chicken wire, a cranberry glass plate, a set of gardenlight branches and a coat hook with old door knobs!

I also picked up this great 3 section room divider. The fabric panels pop out and can be changed to match the decor. Right now it's in the garage hiding all of my treasures. This great little red wicker shelving piece stands about 4 feet tall. I love the white rack - it was used in a shop to display clothes but I plan to hang aprons and linens from it at the next flea market.

I'm sorry for being absent for so long but please check back soon as I'm getting ready for my 100th post give-away and it will be awesome! Happy Hump-Day!

No comments: