Wednesday

The Groves Antique Market!

Pam "the Sewing Queen" and I partnered up together and had a wonderful space at the Antique Market! She arrived from San Diego Saturday evening and had dinner with my husband and I. It was hard to call it a night at around midnight but us girls had to get up bright (well not so bright at 4:30am) to get ourselves down to Irvine and set up for the market. We set up our side by side spaces and her canopy's were such a hit. She is one talented lady and she recieved several inquiries about her fabulous canopy's! The little piggy below came to market but he left with a lovely couple that own a shop in Old Town Orange where a rocking chair in the store awaits her arrival! The pillows that she sews are made with vintage fabrics and are all hand embroidered by her talented daughter Brit!
Not the best photo of my space - it was very early and I was still setting up and never took the change to take more photos...I sold lots of my vintage typewriter key necklaces, aprons, vintage jewelry, tea pots, cake pedestals and so on. It was nice to receive so many compliments on how nice our booth was and many inquiries as to whether or not we would be back in April! "Yes" we plan to be back on April 5!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely beautiful things and I love the canopy! Where can I get one?