Saturday

Recent Finds

Wanted to post some pics of some recent find from the Irvine Flea Market and some goodies that I picked up this morning bright and early! A classic Betsy Johnson piece with heart and key - so fun!
great old red travel case - I think it will be useful to keep my jewelry making supplies in.

a wonderful vintage typewriter!


a big glass jar with green lid - how sweet it will be filled up with sangria this summer!

great little step stool hand painted with cherries!

vintage coffee and tea canisters in cheery red!

big wonderful down filled pillow -

some wonderful vintage tablecloths - keep an eye out on my etsy shop for a few of these....


That's it for now - busy cleaning today and working in the yard a bit - I'm really ready for spring. Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Erin









No comments: