Saturday

Attention ALL Shoppers!

Tommorow I will be selling at The Groves Antique Market at Irvine Valley College! Pam, "The Sewing Queen" and I will be there together, please come by and see us! We'll be located in Lot 1, Row 5, Space 4 - just look for the shabby chic canopy's! This morning I went out to a couple of estate sales and a yard sale! I bought a cement bird bath that I'm keeping for my garden. But the others items I'm taking with me tomorrow; cute child's chair, little stool, shopping cart, a couple of metal baskets, an old coke crate and two cute cubie/shelves.

These are the vintage typewriter key necklaces that I made, they are also coming with me tomorrow. They sell for $12. each.


I'll also have some wonderful epherma including vintage French postcards! Please come see us - it should be a wonderful day for shopping!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! The weather here is gorgous - here is a glimpse of my front porch - the little violas in the bike basket make me so happy.

No comments: