Wednesday

I left my heart in San Francisco...well part of it anyway!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and our family is headed to the city by the bay! Just a quick little get-away for a few days with our list of favorite restaurants in hand. Nick will be running in the Dana Point Turkey Trot bright and early and then we'll hit the highway. We lived in this wonderful city in the early 90's and it remains a favorite and special place to visit. Our boys look forward to walking across the golden gate bridge. The last time I did that I was trying to induce labor with my first son - it did not work. We'll be dining at some favorite places; The House of Nanking for Chinese and E'Angelo in the Marina District for the best carbonara just to name a few.
We are very blessed and we wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: