Sunday

The Sugar Plum Show

My friend Linda and I had an outing a few Saturday's ago to the OC Fairgrounds for the Sugar Plum show. We ended up spending hours there walking the aisles being inspired and amazed at some of the talent. We were a little disappointed with some of the dealers selling a lot of "catolog" merchandise. We bought several things which I have not taken photos of yet. My friend Pam of My Country Fields was there selling her creations and we sat and had lunch together with her and of course talked non stop about ideas for the future! Pam is the creator of my fabulous custom canopy and is so talented! She's so sweet and so is her daughter Brittany who makes the most wonderful pillows.









Lastly we made a not so quick stop at Debra's Cottage in Costa Mesa. I just love the varied selection merchandise that all of the vendors have to offer. The store is amazing and it happened to be their open house. Debra was home sick with the flu but her teddy bear of a husband was running the show with a group of really lovely ladies!







1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi there, So glad to hear that you enjoyed Sugar Plum. I had hoped to attend, but because of our Yorba Linda fires we were still cleaning up messes.(Thank heaven our neighborhood and home were spared.)
I really like your blog and wonderful style.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Chris Anderson
www.curbyscloset.com