Thursday

To fan or not to fan?

that is the question....

What do you think about ceiling fans?

Our master bedroom has very high cathedral ceilings and a ceiling fan would certainly help circulate the summer air...

but...I don't really like the look of most ceiling fans...especially the one's with the light fixtures...

I really want a chandy but hubby wants a fan. I actually found one that was a combo fan and chandy but I thought that was a bit ....I don't know...not the look I was going for.

What do you think about this one? In my white dreamy, ruffly, cloud like, romantic room? Honestly? Could it work?

I bought it today and I'm going to have my electrician install it...fingers crossed that fits the bill!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my give-away here - just a few more days!

1 comment:

Ceiling Fans said...

We just installed a new ceiling fan in our bedroom :) I absolutely love it.