Monday

A couple of weeks into 2010


A friend of mine sent this to me on my birthday! I love it ~ "Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it."

It's pouring here today in So. Cal. A nice change in the weather. I think we can handle a few days of rain every now and then. The garden and lawn certainly need it - everything seems so clean after a good rain. Speaking of clean....yes the garage is clean and I love it. Successful garage sale over the weekend and lot's of organizing and even a bit of posting to my Etsy site. Please check out the goodies over there. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Erin

2 comments:

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi dear...visiting ur sweet blog...add me in ur blogroll ok...i have a super cute blog too,alywas with great poems and posts talkin about the life,love and God.Big Hug!!

Anonymous said...

Love the door knob it's all in the details when decorating!

Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

Your support means the world to me!!

Xo
Eddie