Thursday

Fun at the Market

What an awesome day it was at the Peddlers Market Saturday! I was hanging out with some of my besties and selling, selling, selling! I loved it. Oh yes and I did have a slice of apple pie after I set up my space Friday afternoon :) I snapped a few photos and honestly most of the things shown were wrapped up and placed in bags to go home with happy customers.

Not sure if you can see the vintage shakers below but they went home with the lovely Janice from The Faded Cottage. She and her mom Kathy are delightful and it was nice to see both of them again! Janice is going to fill the shakers with glitter! I just love that idea ~ I need to look for more shakers!!

I went to a great estate sale Friday morning and picked up 3 great vintage suitcases. Only one came home with me and I think I will decoupage it with vintage sheet music. Lot's of friends came by to visit and shop, it was such a wonderful day!
Enjoy the rest of your week!