Sunday

Some Catching up to do...

Stop and smell the flowers!

A little hectic lately here and I have been a lazy blogger...
Bathroom re-do. Our tiny master bath is going through a make-over. I forgot to take a before shot but here is the demo photo. Hopefully (fingers crossed) the after shot will be taken in a few days!
Front porch make-over. Here is the demo shot and here is a sneak peak of our in progress shot. We are loving the aluma-wood patio cover and christened it with a glass of chardonnay and smoked salmon this afternoon.
I'm up to my eye-balls in preparation for the dinner tomorrow night that I am hosting for cancer survivors and care-givers. We are topping out at 90 guests - YIKES!! I was hoping for a 100 and it looks like we are very close. We're going with a cinco de mayo food theme with food donated by a couple of generous Mexican restaurants, the cupcakes are tooooo cute 1/2 with purple frosting and 1/2 with white - I added the sprinkles. With all our renno this weekend there was not time to bake! I made cute little flags for the cupcakes and some bigger one's for the centerpieces thanks to the templates I bought from this talented lady! We are so busy getting our yard ready for our 2nd annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. We're hosting with my 3 girlfriends and the money raised will go to our team's fundraising for our Mission Viejo Relay for Life. We have about 3 weeks left to get everything looking "oh so perfect". Wish me luck tomorrow night - it should be a great night. I was getting a little choked up at times as I spoke to people on the phone calling in their RSVP's.

No comments: