Friday

SATURDAY!!

Saturday is almost here YEAH! The day will start out with some serious trashing - one of the neighborhoods in our area has an annual rummage and they go all out! There is one house that sells the best egg rolls and always have such a long line - they must own a local Chinese Restaurant? You can purchase tamales, pastries - you name it it's probably there. I always have found great treasures - fingers are crossed. Then it's over to the McCharles House for another fun event with the editors or Cottages & Bungalows magazine (Romantic Homes too). I hope to run into some fellow So. Cal Bloggers there. Maybe a movie tomorrow night with hubby. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jill Young said...

Hi Erin,

Wow! You have another life that I know nothing about - very interesting! Also, congrats to Nick on the article. You are amazing!

Love you,

Jill

PS I want to go trashing with you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi just found your blog via RED fun:)
Your cat picture in the hammock makes me smile:)
Did you attend the Paris in a cup event?
Just wondering...

KayEllen