Tuesday

What I love about my HOME!

I love the cottage feel of my home and that it feels like a home ~ all 1200 square feet of it! I'm a new blogger and am so inspired by the many blogs that I visit and new friends that I am meeting along the way. We have lived here a little over 10 years and have made many changes along the way - the most impactful was our kitchen. I love RED as you may be able to tell by now and it's everywhere. Comfy couches, pillows galore, two teenage boys, our dog Jake and our black cat Catina make our home comfortable and inviting. I hope you like what you see here and will visit often as I have many surprises that I'm working on for the future!

A cute little window box in my living room... A wonderful painting that my husband's grandmother "Ruth" painted and gave to us - she knew I loved RED!
A little reading spot...
and some of my favorite mags!
some yard sale treasures

My workspace and little office...

My wonderful red kitchen hutch...


My backyard...







2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a pretty place! sorry I didn't get you added yesterday, but am today and I know people are still looking.

Anonymous said...

what a cute house!! I also really love red :) Red just brings a smile to face