Tuesday

The Goods!

I wanted to take a moment to share some of the wonderful things I brought home from my trip to Spokane from the Farm Chicks show. I picked up about 1/2 dozen of these folding yardsticks from thrift and antique stores. Isn't this little salt and pepper shaker set darling! I do love red and yes these have found a new home in my kitchen.
The poker chips I found at the Goodwill. I really just loved the box with the original price tag of .45
This set of ice tea glasses are so delicate - they were such a deal at $20 for the set of 6 and the drinking glass caddy was bought from another dealer for $6. how could I pass it up?
I need more dishes like I need another set of dishes! I knew that if I did not purchase these I would regret it later on so I bought them. $30 for 6 plates, 4 dessert plates and 6 berry bowls. It's the Homer Laughlin Red Leaves Hemlock pattern. I love them and they will definitely be used. I may even have to look for some matching pieces.
I bought a few other goodies but here is a glimpse of what I came home with. Enjoying summer I hope as I know I am. Hugs, Erin




No comments: