Sunday

An Afternoon in Old Town Orange

Yesterday my hubby and I made a quick trip to Old Town Orange. We stopped for lunch at a new restaurant Haven and enjoyed mussels, flat bread and an icy cold beer. Then we shopped, we're searching for a farm/harvest table for our patio. The first shop we stopped into was The Victoria Co. All decked-out for autumn the shop was packed to the ceiling (literally) with scrumptious treasures. If you have never been to this shop you must stop by. It's very long and narrow and the merchandise she has is just wonderful. I picked up a birthday gift for a friend and that I could not resist - can't show a photo as she does peek at this blog occasionally. I always enjoy browsing through the Victoria Co. and all the other wonderful shops in this quant town straight out of the past.
One-of-a-kind pillows, vintage treasures and so much more!

She has vintage table cloths in every color scheme - they are so wonderful...
We did not find our table on this trip but we purchased a birthday gift for my nephew who I am visiting next week in MN. We'll keep hunting - that is half the fun!
Have a great week and don't forget to leave a comment on my post below for my 2nd anniversary blog-give away! Hugs,



2 comments:

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Erin,

What a great store! I love all the vintage finds, so sweet! I would shop in there for hours :)

Just letting you know about the recipe boxes, I found that one at Hallmark of all places :) It's designed by C.R. Gibson and I actually ( after a long hunt ) just went back and bought one for me. Mine is more vintagey than my girlfriends, so it suits me better. The unfinished ones didn't fit the cards I wanted it to, so I bought a new one with matching cards and decoupaged it to make it more me :) I'll be doing a post on it soon.

Hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping in! Hugs, Cynthia

Uncanny Festoon said...

I just must share this with you...I was visiting you blog and scrolling down to look at pictures. I clicked on one of your pictures in this post not yet having read the post...I thought that looks just like Donna. My husband used to buy bath soap along with other treats from her store. At the time Victoria Co. was in down town Fullerton. I got chills when I went toreas the post to see where the pictures were take. I now live in Matthew NC. I still have little glimps of Victoria Co. in my home today...Thank you so much for sharing...


Joy.....always