Wednesday

Boutique Highlights

It was a gorgeous day spent with fabulous ladies! Thank you Debra, Linda & Becky. You girls rock ~ can't wait to do it again! Here is a snap below of us putting finishing touches on our displays and getting things ready for our customers. We had such a great turn-out and sold lot's and lot's of fabulous things. I would have taken more pics but it got a little busy at the check out table. We have a really nice little following with this being the second event and have a nice little mailing list of customers that are looking forward to our next event. We are even going to have a customer appreciation preview.This was the most fantastic chair and I was soooo tempted to buy it as soon as Linda pulled it out of her van but I didn't...I knew it would be one of the first things taken out of the yard and I was right!
Here goes the chair with Brandon ~ home to his darling wife. She's an amazing singer too. Their band played for our wine tasting event last May. Brandon's mom Pam is one of our best customers and she has such great taste too. She left with several items including the cute cart below loaded with pumpkins.
Pam Small our "Sewing Queen" was participating in a show up in San Luis Obispo on Saturday but she shipped me a box of her fabulous pumpkins and they were oh so popular. I still have a few left - if you are interested in one please email me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, it was so much fun! thanks to all our happy customers. I look forward to the next one.

Love u
deb