Thursday

Tales from Minnesota & The Junk Bonanza Part I

This is the vintage fire engine that greeted us Friday morning. We were ready to shop, with coffee in hand we were off and what a wonderful time we had. The "Ballroom" was filled with wonderful dealers and the displays and goods for sale were awesome. Ki put on such a wonderful show and everyone that worked with her to make it a success could not have been nicer. It rained in the tent Thursday but I don't think that got anyone down for long. Below is a photo of my sister and I with Ki. What a down-to-earth sweet lady!
I was on the hunt for cream colored pottery and I came with about a dozen wonderful pieces. Below are just a few of them. My sister was on the hunt for tole painted trays and we scored big time with many of those too! Just a few shown below I bought some really adorable felted pumpkins. Our minds were spinning with ideas and things that we could create. Here is a photo of one of the wonderful booths.
Before heading out to the corral we re-fueled with brats (bratwurst) and had just gotten through most of the ballroom when the power went out! We heard later it was out for a few hours. We headed out to the tent and shopped some more...
...to be continued

1 comment:

Tracy Watier said...

Wow! Looks like way too much fun! Just found your blog a few days ago and glad to see you're somewhat "local" (I'm in the IE) I'll keep checking in to see what you do with all your new "junque".