Wednesday

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I need to share some pictures now that I have my camera charged up again! I could not find the camera battery charger when I returned from TX - found it in the bottom of my suitcase :)
My sister is getting very crafty. She painted a globe white and then painted a flying witch across it - so cute! I want one. She also baked the cake on the cover of Country Living today. I hope it tasted as good as it looked! I told her she needs to start a blog too.



My hat swap partner Andrea made the cutest hat for me. I loive toile :) Thanks Andrea!! You can visit her blog Rookie Cookery - the link is to the left. My dog Jake thinks he looks pretty good wearing the hat.

Gotta run, there are more trick or treaters at the door!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the dog modeling the hat!

The cake looks really good, and the globe is cool too. Yeah your sister has to start a blog. :)

Glad you found the camera battery. I'm getting kind of addicted to making things now. It's fun.

Happy Halloween!

Flea Market Queen said...

Yum...the cake looks delish!
And I'm loving the hat...looks fab on the dog!

I got your comment about a flea market in Tustin?
Email me w/ info...
Thanks,
Priscilla
jaditejacks@gmail.com