Wednesday

Shopkeeping

I recently spent a little time in my petit space at the Antique Mall and thought I would share a few photos. A local shop went out of business last week and I was fortunate enough to purchase some really wonderful things from Sara before she closed on Saturday. For many years she had a few shops in Old Town Orange and recently re-located to Lake Forest but due to health reasons needed to close up her shop rather quickly. I feel really fortunate to have met her wish her well! Perhaps she will put up shop again.This is a really cute shabby yellow metal cabinet with a crackle finish $85.
Here is a peak at my jewlery case....

Lot's of vintage linens, vintage picnic baskets and hats.

The doll chair is adorable!


I can't get enough of vintage aprons!
I hope you enjoyed the quick little tour!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Your shop space is wonderful...my kinda of place. I would love to visit, I know I would find lots of treasures. Hugs, Linda

Joanne Kennedy said...

OMG! I almost stopped there today. But by the time my sister and I were close enough it was almost time for the store to close so we decided to wait.

I'm sure we will go next week and I will stop by your space.

Hugs,
Joanne